Anti Valentines Day

Friday, January 27, 2012
Posted by Taz

Box of chocolate, $20, dinner for two, $80, dozen roses, $100, being single this year on Valentine's Day and saving $200, PRICELESS!

For Valentine's Day aren't there some people you want to shoot with a taser while singing "You Light up My Life" at the top of your lungs?

Dear Valentine's Day...thanks for reminding me I'm SINGLE!

Why do I need a date for Valentine's Day? I can buy my own damn flowers and box of chocolate...

Happy SINGLE Awareness Day - no card, no flowers, no chocolate. OH WAIT...no one to tell me what to do, to clean up after, to spend my money - LOL

A Valentine's Day Warning to All Men: If she says she doesn't want a special gift, she's LYING!!! she's just testing your mind-reading capabilities...

dear Cupid, please take some time to target practice. your aim sucks.

Dear Alcohol... Will you be my Valentine? <3 Nothing says "Happy Valentines" like saturated fats and slutty lingerie

If you're single.. Happy Singles Awareness Day.. If you're in love.. I hope you choke on a chocolate..

Happy Valentine's Day! If you're single, randomly run up and hug somebody, then run off. I'm sure they'll like it. If not, you'll learn what mace feels like.

Similar Posts:
Valentines Day Funny
Valentines Day Sucks

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say these are best Anti crush quotes

Sleepyhead said...

This is indeed Anti valentine's day messages. They are pretty straightforward and for single like me, I must say they are true. LOL

Cuttysark said...

Nice blog, your cool valentines day quotes and messages are just in time for the holiday.

Happy Valentines Day!
Cathy

http://cathy.snydle.com/valentines-day-quotes.html

Unknown said...

If your're single on Valentine's Day, don't let anyone make you feel bad about it. See the link below for more info.


#valentine
www.ufgop.org