Dumb Blonde

Saturday, February 18, 2012
Posted by Taz

how do u kill a blond? give her a pistol and tell her it is a blow drier

did you here about the tragedy of what happened while the blond was raking leaves? she fell out of the tree. :)

Brunette: When I'm older, I'm moving to Mars!
Blond: When I'm older I'm moving to the sun!
Brunette: Wont u burn?
Blond: No stupid! I'll go at night! Duh!

A blond walked into the doctor's office and says, "Doctor, I need a new butt". He asks "Why?" and she says, "This one has a crack in it".

Two blondes are driving to Disneyland. They see a sign that reads: Disneyland left.. the blondes turn around and leave ( set this as yer status if u get it) LOL

Girl: Sir, can I buy that TV? Clerk: No Girl:Why not? Clerk: We don't sell to blonds. Girl:How did you know I'm a natural blond? Clerk:That's a microwave.

we blonds are NOT STUPID. WE KNOW what we are talking about!!Wait what was I talking about

A Blondie and a brunette walk to a cave. The Blondie goes first. The brunette asks ''is it dark''
The Blondie says ''I don't know, I can't see?''

You know your blonde when you type in google on google! :)

you know your a blond when you hear a blond joke and say "wait what i don't get it''

You know your blonde when you read the blonde jokes and you say, " Remember when i did that?"

Why couldn't the blond call 911? Because she couldn't find the eleven on the phone.

Labels:

0 comments: