Facebook Addiction

Saturday, February 18, 2012
Posted by Taz

has an addiction...HOW do I know this? EVERY time I pick up my laptop, no matter what my plans are to look at...I always start typing "FACEBOOK"

Who needs television when you have so much drama on Facebook.

I am not ALWAYS on Facebook, you just always happen to be on when I'm on. which means your the one ALWAYS on Facebook... see my logic?

When I see an argument on Facebook, I sit there refreshing the page while thinking to myself, "This is gonna be good!!"

Do you ever look at people on facebook you liked or dated in high school and think, WOW I dodged a bullet there! hahahahaha

thinks that Facebook would make a perfect boyfriend. It always wants to know what's on your mind, it's never busy, and anytime you want to you can turn it off!'

It used to be, "Can I have your number"?
Now it's, "Do you have Facebook" :D :D

wonders why Facebook is so addicting and how I always end up on it no matter what I got on the computer for!

Wishes when someone deleted you, you would receive it through your notifications; that way you could like it!

"facebook" should be called "fakebook".. 90% of the people on here are so fake they make the tooth fairy look real.

My parents should be proud of me because I'm addicted to Facebook, not to drugs.

Did you know that 98% of people who say "lol" are not laughing and just saying it because they have nothing else to say?

Facebook isn't a just a site anymore. It's kinda like school. There's drama, relationships, the "popular", the nobodies, & the newbies.

keeps getting 'poked' on Facebook...so many holes in me now...feeling like Swiss Cheese...

Facebook...a place where people who didn't talk to you in high school befriend you.

I love Facebook. It's like a soap opera but without the commercials!

0 comments: