Men Women Funny

Saturday, March 17, 2012
Posted by Taz

The quickest way to a man’s heart is through his chest.

If it wasn’t for pickpockets and frisking at airports I wouldn’t have any sex life at all.

A lady is a woman who never shows her underwear unintentionally.

I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.

A eunuch is a man who has had his works cut out for him

His designs were strictly honorable; that is to rob a lady of her fortune by way of marriage.

Sex between a man and a woman can be wonderful - provided you get between the right man and the right woman.

What a blonde - she was enough to make a bishop kick a hole in a stained glass window.

I blame my mother for my poor sex life. All she told me was the man goes on the top and the woman underneath. For three years my husband and I slept in bunk beds.

He said it was artificial respiration, but now I find I am to have his child

Sara could commit adultery at one end and weep for her sins at the other and enjoy both operations at once.

Sex without love is an empty experience, but as empty experiences go. It's a pretty good empty experience.

All this fuss about sleeping together. For physical pleasure I’d sooner go to my dentist any day.

Labels:

0 comments: