Adult Sex Humor

Monday, October 22, 2012
Posted by Taz

There may be plenty of fish in the sea, but to catch them, you must first become a Master Baiter.

fun size chocolate bars! what's that all about?. since when was anything 3inches, fun size?

If the ocean was vodka & I was a duck I'd swim to the bottom & never come up. But the ocean's not vodka & I'm not a duck so pass me a bottle & shut the f*ck up.

Touch it gently put 2 fingers in rub it up and down if its wide enough put 3 fingers in keep rubbing it and make sure its wet yep that's how u wash a glass

There's no such thing as a dirty mind, it's just a sense of humor with adult content

was always told to practice the Golden Rule - treat others like I wanted to be treated... so I spanked you and pulled your hair.

When a private number is calling answer with,"Vasectomy clinic. You flop em, we chop em." See how long they stay on the line

scientist have found that many women develop "Hoover Disease". After yrs of marriage, they begin to make a continuous whining noise but don't suck any more

Wife: Shall we try a different position tonight? Husband: Excellent idea Wife: U stand at sink, wash dishes, I will lie on sofa & watch TV =P

Labels:

0 comments: